SmartWay Partnership Management & Carbon Neutral Shipping
++ Reducing carbon emissions reduces fuel costs. Registering with SmartWay and offering Carbon Neutral Shipping provides customers with sustainability options. ++
CostDown Consulting provides management of trucking and logistics companies' SmartWay Transport Partnerships. Our service includes:
- Explanation of annual filing requirements
- Educating your employee(s) on collection of all required data
- Filing your annual Fleet Model or Logistics Partner Tool
- Representing your company with assigned SmartWay Account Manager
- Keeping your SmartWay account compliant year after year
If you want to join SmartWay, or simply wish to have your SmartWay account managed by a company that understands the requirements and will keep you compliant, give us a call.
CostDown Consulting also offers additional sustainability services through our sister company GreenWay Miles. These services include:
- Carbon Audits & Certification
- Sustainability Plan Development
- Carbon-Neutral Shipping Alternatives
- Natural Gas Equivalent Shipping Alternatives
Insight: Trucking emits a lot of carbon dioxide gas (CO2). The amount of CO2 gas emitted from driving one mile is enough to fill a 150 gallon fuel tank. The amount of CO2 gas emitted from idling one hour would fill a standard sized day cab. On average, a truck emits 123 metric tons of CO2 gas every year.